The co-production programme will unfold alongside MIP Cancun’s highly successful 1-to-1 Distribution Market, which already brings together the leading pan-regional broadcasters and international entertainment companies. MIP Cancun will also feature a rich line-up of networking events, exclusive screenings, and panels on a range of topics affecting the region’s TV sector.
In 2016, MIP Cancun welcomed 560 TV executives from 42 countries, including 140 distributors and 135 Latam buyers and commissioning editors, matching delegates through 3,700 pre-scheduled 1-to-1 meetings.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 43 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020