GoQuest Format, the formats’ arm of GoQuest Media based out of India has optioned their exciting cooking reality format, Kitchen 50-50 to YAM112003, part of Endemol Shine Group Italy. It is confirmed by GoQuest that this deal was a fruition of MIPTV meetings held in April 2017.
Kitchen 50-50 is a cooking reality format where two home cooks or professional chefs fight it out in ONE kitchen to win a cash prize of USD 10000 in every episode. The speciality of this Kitchen is that there is only ONE of each appliance and each contestant gets to use it on a first come, first serve basis.
“Kitchen 50-50 represents an original take in the crowded world of food formats for television” said Alberto Rossini, GM of YAM112003’s TV production department. “It’s lively, fresh and funny and we are very pleased to bring such a format to the Italian market”.
Vivek Lath, MD of GoQuest Media said “This is one of our first formats to be distributed worldwide after years of readymade content distribution. We are really glad to bring Kitchen 50-50 first to Italy and are confident of YAM112003 giving it the best treatment. The fun and drama in Kitchen 50-50 infuses tension of a reality and drama of a daily soap”.
YAM112003, part of Endemol Shine Group, is a production company, creative agency and event agency with a solid experience in terms of strategy, creativity, production, distribution and content management.
GoQuest Formats, the formats arm of GoQuest Media from India, distributes, creates and co-creates non-fiction format for Television channels and digital platforms around the world.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021