Jakarta, Indonesia – The explosive growth of the Internet of Things (IoT), the role of satellite connectivity and theevolution of 4G, 5G and LTE technologies will be some of the key talking points discussed by leading industry names at this year’s Communic Indonesia. In 2016, the number of internet users in Indonesia hit 100 million, with 93% accessing the web via their mobile phones. As the Government aims to have broadband reach 71% of the total number of households by the end of 2019, this summit will amalgamate digitalisation, Machine-to-Machine (M2M), analytics and intelligence across the entire ecosystem.
Co-located with Broadcast Indonesia 2017, Communic Indonesia 2017 – which will also focus on data centres and Cloud technologies, big data, cable and enterprise solutions – returns to Jakarta in October. Key industry players Percon, Electrolink and SYES are already confirmed as exhibitors following the success of last year’s inaugural show which attracted 5,600 visitors from 260 companies in 28 countries.
“Last year’s Communic Indonesia provided us with a very good platform to enter the Indonesian market,” said Karen Tsai, Project Manager of Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturer’s Association. “Many of our members were able to meet with potential buyers at the event and we are looking forward to participating in 2017.”
Indonesia is fast becoming a boom region in South East Asia, with a thriving middle class that will boost its economy to be the seventh largest in the world by 2030 and a vibrant technology sector.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020