Staines-upon-Thames, UK – The announcement follows a successful 12-month period during which time Yospace enabled advert placement in over 700 major sporting events for the broadcaster, including Premier League, The Emirates FA Cup, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Aviva Premiership Rugby, European Professional Club Rugby Champions and Challenge Cup.
Yospace’s platform allows advertising on BT’s live channels to be replaced when viewed on the revolutionary multi-platform BT Sport service. Ad stitching is performed in a way that perfectly replicates the seamlessness of the original broadcast channel, while allowing full addressability so that the relevance of the advertising to the user is enhanced.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020