12 fiery contestants, one tough task master and pain in Spain
Mumbai – To fight fear, one must face it head-on, go through innumerable encounters and use courage and determination as ammunition to conquer it. 12 apprehensive contestants made their way to Spain, where they were challenged with harsh weather and extreme stunts on a difficulty meter that was soaring high.
Reigning God of Action Rohit Shetty redefined Darr at every step for the contestants with death-defying manoeuvers and nail biting acts that promise to take viewers on an unprecedented adrenalin-filled ride. However – the mere mortals who were at Rohit’s command had their own stories tell – Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan Wahi and Ravi Dubey’s notorious antics; Shibani Dandekar, Geeta Phogat and Monica Dogra’s unusual friendship; Manveer Gurjar’s devil-may-care attitude; Nia Sharma and Shantanu Maheshwari’s never-ending swag; Hina Khan’s musical shenanigans; Shiny Doshi’s innocence and Lopamudra Raut’s make-up woes have become this season’s biggest talking points!
And now, they’re all set to share their action-packed experience with the world as COLORS launches Khatron Ke Khiladi powered by Jeep Compass every Saturday and Sunday at 9:00pmstarting 22nd July 2017. Produced by Endemol Shine India, this season of Khatron Ke Khiladi will be a true journey of fears and daredevilry, filled with edginess and anxiety that will show Spain and the khiladis in new light!
Commenting on the launch of the newest season of the show, Raj Nayak, COO – Viacom18 said, “Be it Rising Star or India Banega Manch, we strive to raise the bar of reality shows on Indian television; Khatron Ke Khiladi has been a flagship show on COLORS and we are looking forward to this edition that promises edge of the seat entertainment for the whole family. We would also like to welcome, for the first time, Jeep Compass as the powered by sponsors; we hope that this association will help create strong brand synergies.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020