Virtual Content Group (VCG) and VR-Educate announced the co-production of an interactive VR version of the famous Three Kingdoms novel. The experience will take the viewer right in the middle of one of the most epic tales in Chinese culture. Production will be a collaborative process between VCG’s Paris office, who has previously been awarded by the International VR Society for their outstanding 3D 360 CGI skills, and VR-Educate’s head office in Hong Kong.
Lanny Huang, Founder and CEO of VR-Educate added, “We’re excited to announce this co-production with one of the leading VR companies in the world. The story has been requested by many of our customers which includes schools and school kids in 6 Asian countries.”
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 41 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020