Both will report in to Mike Beale, Managing Director, Nordics & Global Creative Network at ITV Studios.
“Pascal’s appointment is an important step for our formats strategy,” said Beale. “It will allow us to really build on our collaborative potential worldwide and, together with Ella, will ensure that our creative teams are aligned with our distribution approach and vice versa.
“We need a constant dialogue with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that the formats sold are properly supported and given the best opportunity for success, and this new set-up will help us to facilitate it.”
Pascal Dalton commented: “ITV Studios Global Entertainment has been a company I have often admired from afar. I am absolutely thrilled to be joining the team at what is an exciting time for the organisation. I am looking forward to working collaboratively with ITVS GE’s key production partners and building on the existing successes across its international format distribution.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020