ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has announced that Pascal Dalton has joined the company as Vice President, Global Format Sales. Dalton, who starts and joins from Endemol Shine Group, will have responsibility for ITVS GE’s worldwide formats strategy, including building on its current production partnerships and exploring new opportunities internationally.
Separately, Ella Umansky has been promoted to Head of Formats Support, ITV Studios.
Dalton was previously Regional Sales Director at Endemol Shine Group, responsible for licensing scripted and non-scripted formats, as well as ancillary content from the company’s IP, across over 20 markets in Central and Eastern Europe. He played an instrumental role in business growth across the region, which included Masterchef, Big Brother and the rollout of the hit format Your Face Sounds Familiar.
Umansky, who joined ITV Studios in 2013, will work alongside Dalton to help support the productions created by format sales, and steps up to run the team which manages the flow of information on new formats – including consultancies, marketing information and sales support materials – throughout the ITV network of companies.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,415 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 66 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020