The deal was brokered by Christina Covarrubias for ITVS GE.
Meanwhile, the drama Prime Suspect: Tennison, another ITVS GE show, also premieres on Film&Arts this month. The prequel to global hit Prime Suspect, 25 years after the iconic police drama first aired, Prime Suspect: Tennison is set in London in the 1970s and follows the young Jane Tennison as she begins her career and reveals why she became such a complex and formidable character in the Metropolitan Police. The series aired earlier this year on ITV in the UK, launching with over 5m viewers and consistently winning the 9pm slot every week.
Film&Arts airs in some of the most important Latin American markets, including Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Dominican Republic, Venezuela and the Caribbean.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 174 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020