London – BBC One is to pilot a new music-based entertainment format – hosted by Zoe Ball and Roman Kemp – from producers Thames (part of FremantleMedia UK). The Chart is a singing talent competition show which creates the first-ever music chart for undiscovered singers. Each week, singers from across the UK will upload their performances to an app and the public then vote to choose their top ten.
The ten singers then battle it out in a weekly live show, culminating in the naming of the week’s number one. As the weeks progress, the story will develop in a unique way with some singers staying on The Chart for several weeks, alongside new entries and new discoveries every week.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 45 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020