Noticias Telemundo adds Paulina Sodi as news anchor
Miami – Noticias Telemundo announced the addition of award-winning Mexican journalist Paulina Sodi as news anchor of its morning show, “Un Nuevo Día.” For Sodi, the position represents a move up to the national stage after four years as anchor and reporter for Noticiero Telemundo Houston. Sodi replaces Vanessa Hauc, who will be turning her attention full time on investigative journalism work as Noticias Telemundo Senior Correspondent.
Until last week, Paulina Sodi was a news anchor and reporter at Telemundo Houston. Before that, she was part of the Proyecto 40 news team at Mexico’s TV Azteca, where she anchored the Informativo 40 Primera Edición, Informativo 40 Domingo and Informativo 40 Tarde newscasts and produced a number of documentaries and special reports, including “Un cachito de suerte, Lotería Nacional” (2012), “Las Mujeres de Ejército” (2011) and “La Ciudad de Agua” (2010).
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020