Xilam secures three new agents for Oggy & the Cockroaches
Xilam, the award-winning French animation production company, has appointed three new licensing agents to represent its flagship global children’s brand Oggy & the Cockroaches across multiple territories.
IMC Licensing will represent the brand across Latin America, excluding Mexico. Seasons 3,4 and 5 of Oggy & the Cockroaches have all been sold to Cartoon Network in Latin America, with season 5 set to air at the end of the year. Meanwhile, Active Licensing will represent the Oggy & the Cockroaches in Germany, where a new terrestrial broadcaster will be announced soon, and brand4rent will take on the brand in Russia where seasons 3 and 4 of the series is set to start airing on Carousel this summer.
These new licensing agents will aim to bring the Oggy brand to various categories in their respective markets. These will include toys and game, collectibles, publishing, stationery, back to school and promotion among others.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020