Xilam secures three new agents for Oggy & the Cockroaches
Xilam, the award-winning French animation production company, has appointed three new licensing agents to represent its flagship global children’s brand Oggy & the Cockroaches across multiple territories.
IMC Licensing will represent the brand across Latin America, excluding Mexico. Seasons 3,4 and 5 of Oggy & the Cockroaches have all been sold to Cartoon Network in Latin America, with season 5 set to air at the end of the year. Meanwhile, Active Licensing will represent the Oggy & the Cockroaches in Germany, where a new terrestrial broadcaster will be announced soon, and brand4rent will take on the brand in Russia where seasons 3 and 4 of the series is set to start airing on Carousel this summer.
These new licensing agents will aim to bring the Oggy brand to various categories in their respective markets. These will include toys and game, collectibles, publishing, stationery, back to school and promotion among others.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020