Singapore – mm2 Entertainment Pte. Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of mm2 Asia Ltd, has entered into an agreement with Turner Asia Pacific to co-produce five cinematic films over the next three years with a multi-million-dollar budget.
The collaboration marks Turner’s first foray by the global media conglomerate into film production in Southeast Asia, and is part of a wider strategic effort to invest and produce more Asian content. These projects are expected to bolster its content pipeline for its TV brands including for the pan-regional general entertainment channel, Warner TV.
“We are very happy and proud to embark on this journey with Turner. We look forward to co-producing an exciting slate of films through this landmark collaboration. As we build on our strong base in the Asia market through our movie and media investments, we will continue to forge more such win-win relationships in the future,” said Mr Chang Long Jong, CEO of mm2 Asia.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 55 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020