Los Angeles and London – Keshet International (KI), the global production and distribution powerhouse behind many high profile, award-winning and critically acclaimed series, has expanded its digital team with the appointments of Pasa Mustafa as creative director, digital, based in London, and Heather Brewster, who joins Keshet’s LA office as VP Development, Digital.
The pair will report to Sebastian Burkhardt, SVP Digital and Acquisitions for KI, who leads the company’s digital content initiatives as well as the recently formed Keshet Digital Studios (KDS), an international studio dedicated to premium digital-first and millennial-themed projects. Together, they will focus on content for millennials that bridges the gap between KI’s existing branches, emerging technology and the digital space.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021