Los Angeles and London – Keshet International (KI), the global production and distribution powerhouse behind many high profile, award-winning and critically acclaimed series, has expanded its digital team with the appointments of Pasa Mustafa as creative director, digital, based in London, and Heather Brewster, who joins Keshet’s LA office as VP Development, Digital.
The pair will report to Sebastian Burkhardt, SVP Digital and Acquisitions for KI, who leads the company’s digital content initiatives as well as the recently formed Keshet Digital Studios (KDS), an international studio dedicated to premium digital-first and millennial-themed projects. Together, they will focus on content for millennials that bridges the gap between KI’s existing branches, emerging technology and the digital space.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 89 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 82 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020