Los Angeles and London – Keshet International (KI), the global production and distribution powerhouse behind many high profile, award-winning and critically acclaimed series, has expanded its digital team with the appointments of Pasa Mustafa as creative director, digital, based in London, and Heather Brewster, who joins Keshet’s LA office as VP Development, Digital.
The pair will report to Sebastian Burkhardt, SVP Digital and Acquisitions for KI, who leads the company’s digital content initiatives as well as the recently formed Keshet Digital Studios (KDS), an international studio dedicated to premium digital-first and millennial-themed projects. Together, they will focus on content for millennials that bridges the gap between KI’s existing branches, emerging technology and the digital space.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020