Another prestigious keynote speaker will be uber-producer Ben Silverman, Chairman and co-CEO of Propagate Content. There will also be contributions from Pierre Cheung, Senior VP and General Manager at Viacom China, and William Tan, Managing Director of Endemol Shine China. The conference programme includes showcases on what the international market is looking for, coproducing with China, formats, animation, VR and branded entertainment, and case studies on investment challenges in the international marketplace.
The MIP China Hangzhou International Content Summit is the first television event organised by Reed MIDEM in the country, and underlines how television and entertainment content production is more than ever a cross-border industry today, calling for international partners who share a common creative vision.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020