Imagine Communications showcases proven solutions at BroadcastAsia2017
Hong Kong – Imagine Communications, empowering the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation, will be demonstrating a broad range of software-defined solutions at BroadcastAsia2017. Highlights will include IP-connected systems for live production; comprehensive content management, playout and advertising management solutions; and multiscreen delivery. As this functionality is increasingly implemented in software on standard IT platforms, the emphasis is on virtualisation and the cloud to provide highly cost-effective, highly productive platforms.
Imagine Communications has led the way in the positive transition to commercial off the shelf (COTS) hardware and IP connectivity through its own projects, early participation in the Alliance for IP Media Systems (AIMS), and by forging strategic partnerships with key players from the IT industry. An excellent example is the partnership with Siemens Convergence Creators: this aligns its Smart Video Engine modular online video platform with Imagine Communications’ multiscreen media and advertising delivery solution, providing a one-stop solution for the creation, management and monetisation of a converged linear and online presence.
Live production is now embracing IP connectivity, thanks to the open architecture initiatives of AIMS. At BroadcastAsia, Imagine Communications will be demonstrating hybrid SDI-IP solutions for production architectures, showing how broadcasters can move into new architectures without putting current investment at risk, while still maximising the performance advantages. The demonstrations will also show ultra-low latency encoding for IP-based production in Ultra HD/4K and high dynamic range (HDR) image quality.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,308 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020