Paris, France – ETELM, a leading manufacturer of advanced Mission Critical communications infrastructures, and Nemergent, a working group that specialises in the development of interoperable emergency communications solutions, have announced that they are collaborating on a Mission Critical Push-to-Talk (MCPTT) solution for critical communications over TETRA and LTE. The partnership marks a major step forward for PMR accessibility to multiple technologies on a single unified platform.
The new solution combines ETELM’s 4GLinked infrastructure with Nemergent’s MCPTT Application Server, one of the earliest implementations compliant with the 3GPP R13 MCPTT suite of standards. The combined solution aims to overcome traditional issues associated with legacy systems and their evolution and association to LTE, by bringing to market a fully interoperable and harmonised mission critical communications solution. The new solution fulfils the expectations of all legacy PMR users that are willing to benefit from the broadband services provided with LTE technology.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020