Moscow, Paris – NTV-PLUS, Russia’s original premium pay-TV platform, has consolidated its coverage across Siberia and extended broadcasting into the country’s Far East following the conclusion of contracts on two satellites with longstanding partner, Eutelsat Communications .
With the launch of new services ,NTV-PLUS is achieving its objective of full coverage of the Russian Federation, enabling viewers across the country to benefit from the diversity and quality of digital TV. This new wave of expansion follows approvals earlier this year from Russia’s Federal Tender Commission for NTV-PLUS to extend its broadcasting footprint as far as the Pacific Coast.
NTV-PLUS has signed a multi-year, multi-transponder contract with Eutelsat covering the Express-AT2 satellite at 140 degrees East to reach homes in Far East Russia and incremental capacity on the Express-AT1 satellite at 56 degrees East to consolidate its coverage of Siberia. Launched with Eutelsat over 20 years ago, NTV-PLUS today offers subscribers more than 240 special-interest channels including a growing stable of High Definition content. Its offer includes 42 channels produced by Gazprom Media with a strong focus on exclusive premium sport across 11 channels.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020