United Kingdom – Virtual Reality content company Laduma leads the VR offering at 2017’s MIPTV, allowing delegates to travel further than they would have ever expected, with the Laduma 360° World Tour. MIPTV is the global marketplace for TV and digital content for all genres and all screens, with thousands of decision-makers and executives travelling to Cannes to do business. This year sees Virtual Reality taking centre stage for the first time, following the dramatic growth of the VR industry over the past year.
As well as showcasing its latest custom VR content, Laduma will also be demoing tours of Africa, North America and Europe, all from its extensive global library of 360° video, available to license or buy for the very first time. Laduma’s curated archive of licensable VR content contains footage from every corner of the world and attendees of MIPTV will be able to go wherever they choose. From the breathtaking plains of South Africa, to the underwater caves of the Yucatan and glittering lights of Tinseltown, viewers will be in control of their destination. Relax in a cool 60’s egg chair, scroll through 360° content choices from all over world, don a headset and settle back and experience the world in a new way.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020