Keshet International has closed a flurry of deals throughout CEE for both its scripted and non-scripted formats and premium finished drama. It has licensed 140 episodes of the International Emmy-winning buddy comedy Traffic Light to TV3 in Lithuania to air as a stripped daily comedy. The deal builds on the success of the Russian version of the show, 10 seasons of which have been commissioned to date totalling 200 episodes. A Chinese adaptation of Traffic Light is also in development.
Additionally the SVOD platform Pickbox, which is available in Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Montenegro has picked up two seasons of the award-winning best seller Prisoners of War and the critically acclaimed Croatian crime drama The Paper . The Paper has also been acquired by the public broadcasters RTV in Slovenia and TV Vijesti in Montenegro.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 55 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020