Keshet International has closed a flurry of deals throughout CEE for both its scripted and non-scripted formats and premium finished drama. It has licensed 140 episodes of the International Emmy-winning buddy comedy Traffic Light to TV3 in Lithuania to air as a stripped daily comedy. The deal builds on the success of the Russian version of the show, 10 seasons of which have been commissioned to date totalling 200 episodes. A Chinese adaptation of Traffic Light is also in development.
Additionally the SVOD platform Pickbox, which is available in Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Montenegro has picked up two seasons of the award-winning best seller Prisoners of War and the critically acclaimed Croatian crime drama The Paper . The Paper has also been acquired by the public broadcasters RTV in Slovenia and TV Vijesti in Montenegro.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020