Keshet International has closed a flurry of deals throughout CEE for both its scripted and non-scripted formats and premium finished drama. It has licensed 140 episodes of the International Emmy-winning buddy comedy Traffic Light to TV3 in Lithuania to air as a stripped daily comedy. The deal builds on the success of the Russian version of the show, 10 seasons of which have been commissioned to date totalling 200 episodes. A Chinese adaptation of Traffic Light is also in development.
Additionally the SVOD platform Pickbox, which is available in Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Montenegro has picked up two seasons of the award-winning best seller Prisoners of War and the critically acclaimed Croatian crime drama The Paper . The Paper has also been acquired by the public broadcasters RTV in Slovenia and TV Vijesti in Montenegro.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021