Hey Duggee wins International Emmy Kids Awards
London, United Kingdom– Following the BAFTA win for Best Pre School Animation last November, BBC Worldwide and Studio AKA are delighted to announce that Hey Duggee has been awarded a prestigious International Emmy Kids Awards at a ceremony at MIPTV in the Pre School category.
Hey Duggee is a beautifully animated series that unleashes a child’s imagination and sense of fun as they explore their world. Each episode of this colourful, entertaining and occasionally surreal animated series starts with Duggee welcoming the squirrels, a group of curious little characters who are dropped off at the Squirrel Club by their carers. That marks the start of laughter and learning as they discover new things about the world around them, all under the patient guidance of Duggee.
Devised by the OSCAR nominated and BAFTA award winning Studio AKA, Hey Duggee has proved a hit with audiences on CBeebies channels as well as selling to over 150 territories worldwide including, Nick Jr in USA, who have acquired the second season, France Television, ABC Australia, SVT Sweden, Treehouse in Canada and Cartoonito Italy.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020