Tokyo, Japan – Fujitsu, the multi-national information technology equipment, and services company, is partnering with CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) for an exclusive media campaign to reach international business audiences. The multi-platform advertising and sponsorship campaign combines the scale of CNN’s TV platform with precision targeting on CNN Digital and positions Fujitsu as the exclusive sponsor across all platforms for CNN’s ‘Made In Japan’ programming, which starts this week.
Fronted by CNN’s Tokyo-based correspondent Will Ripley, ‘Made In Japan’ is produced by CNN International’s original programming division CNN Vision and introduces audiences to the latest in Japanese technology, retail and bio-tech. It will air on CNN International as five separate segments, a standalone 30-minute special programme and has a dedicated microsite on CNN Digital platforms.
As well as the sponsorship of ‘Made in Japan’, Fujitsu will connect with CNN audiences through an extended 60 seconds TV spot placement and native ads across CNN Digital, driving users to a branded content hub titled Work the World. All advertising creative and branded content are produced by Create, CNN International’s branded content studio, with a focus on telling engaging stories about changing workspaces and the mobility and security benefits of Fujitsu’s new Notebook and Tablet. The digital content uses CNN Audience Insight Measurement (AIM) to target Fujitsu’s primary audiences of business decision makers and frequent international travelers across the globe.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020