Stockholm , Istanbul – Eccho Rights has agreed on a distribution deal with Turkey’s Surec Film for brand new comedy drama New Bride, and will present the series as part of its line up at MipTV. New Bride (Yeni Gelin) has been on air for 3 weeks in Turkey, already scoring great ratings on Show TV, and with over 16% share of the total viewing public has become the top rated drama series on Saturday evenings.
“Surec Film is one of Turkey’s most prolific producers, with Cherry Season and Kacak big successes over the past few years. We are delighted to see that they are scoring another hit with New Bride and we are sure this series will find fans all over the world,” says Handan Özkubat, Head of Eccho Rights’ Istanbul Office.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020