Stockholm , Istanbul – Eccho Rights has agreed on a distribution deal with Turkey’s Surec Film for brand new comedy drama New Bride, and will present the series as part of its line up at MipTV. New Bride (Yeni Gelin) has been on air for 3 weeks in Turkey, already scoring great ratings on Show TV, and with over 16% share of the total viewing public has become the top rated drama series on Saturday evenings.
“Surec Film is one of Turkey’s most prolific producers, with Cherry Season and Kacak big successes over the past few years. We are delighted to see that they are scoring another hit with New Bride and we are sure this series will find fans all over the world,” says Handan Özkubat, Head of Eccho Rights’ Istanbul Office.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021