Stockholm , Istanbul – Eccho Rights has agreed on a distribution deal with Turkey’s Surec Film for brand new comedy drama New Bride, and will present the series as part of its line up at MipTV. New Bride (Yeni Gelin) has been on air for 3 weeks in Turkey, already scoring great ratings on Show TV, and with over 16% share of the total viewing public has become the top rated drama series on Saturday evenings.
“Surec Film is one of Turkey’s most prolific producers, with Cherry Season and Kacak big successes over the past few years. We are delighted to see that they are scoring another hit with New Bride and we are sure this series will find fans all over the world,” says Handan Özkubat, Head of Eccho Rights’ Istanbul Office.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 98 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 37 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 29 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 26 views | posted on September 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020