In the second half of its second season in the US, Fear the Walking Dead averaged 5.3 million viewers per episode, including 3.4 million adults 25-54 and 3 million adults 18-49 in Nielsen live+3 ratings, firmly establishing Fear as one of the top shows on US cable. AMC previously announced that Fear the Walking Dead showrunner Dave Erickson would be transitioning off of the show upon completion of production of season 3 to develop new products for AMC Studios.
A wholly original companion series to The Walking Dead,” the #1 show on US television among adults 18-49 for the last five years, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero, David Alpert, David Erickson and Scott M. Gimple and produced by AMC Studios.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 83 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 65 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 58 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 42 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020