“This year, with the reputation of the Series Mania Co-Production Forum getting bigger and bigger, we are expecting over 500 international TV series executives to be on hand for this must-attend event. Our informal, yet business focused, friendly environment is the perfect blend for today’s busy executives,” commented Herszberg.
“Scaling down from over 300 entries to the 16 titles chosen is no easy task but we are confident these are some of the best series in development today,” added Herszberg. “Additionally, the caliber of our jury members this year is top-notch and we look forward to working with them in Paris as they determine this year’s best project and winner of €50,000. What a great time to be jury member!”
At the heart of the Co-Production Forum are the Co-Pro Pitching Sessions which present a selection of TV series projects in development to an audience of key TV industry decision-makers. The list of 16 selected projects will be pitched by their producers to a panel of potential financiers, including broadcasters, distributors, producers, and public and private funds.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 174 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 150 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 70 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 61 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021