Jukin Media, the global entertainment company powered by user-generated video content, and ZOOMIN STUDIOS , the new production arm of MTG’s Zoomin, will be making their debut at Digital Fronts. They will join returning digital frontrunners AwesomenessTV, New Form, Studio 71 and Vice Media, who will also be showcasing their content to the MIPTV audience.
Alongside these digital studios, MIPTV will also feature a special spotlight on brands at the forefront of content creation that have launched their own studios. In a session entitled “Turning Brands into Content Studios” scheduled for April, David Beebe, VP Global Creative and Content Marketing, Marriott Intl. (USA), Valeriya Tsygankova, Project Manager, Wargaming (Russia), and Lou Arbetter, GM, PepsiCo Content Studio (USA) will explore how brands can no longer be around the content but must be the content in a world where the audience is more solicited than ever. This panel is part of an overall brands initiative at MIPTV.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020