Singapore– Mediacorp has announced the expansion of Brand Studio, the content marketing arm under its Digital Group. Brand Studio brings together some 30 former editors and journalists and other content producers with editorial know-how previously from different parts of the company, broadening and deepening the company’s ability to deliver high impact content solutions to clients.
Helming Brand Studio is Benjamin Gajkowski who has over 10 years’ experience working in media companies like Axel Springer SE and Gruner & Jahr. Mr Gajkowski will oversee all business aspects of the unit, allowing Phin Wong as its Executive Creative Director to focus on creating and delivering branded content. Wong has over 20 years of experience in content creation as an editor and journalist. The team combines a wealth of existing expertise in the areas of editorial, customised publishing, digital marketing, commercial production and client servicing, boosted by digital hires in recent months.
Brand Studio has grown from strength to strength since its inception in 2015, delivering successful campaigns for clients including MasterCard, South Australia Tourism Commission and Uniqlo. In response to advertisers’ growing desire for branded content, the expanded team now offers a full range of content marketing products leveraging Mediacorp’s extensive range of media platforms to help clients tell compelling stories that their audiences care about.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020