Israel ,Tel Aviv – Keshet International (KI) announced the acquisition of one-of-a-kind Scandi Noir crime dramedy, FALLET (The Case) from FLX. It will launch the English and Swedish language series internationally at MIPTV 3-7 April, along with a diverse slate of new and returning programming spanning all genres.
Also headlining the slate is the new comedy drama Loaded, a co-production between AMC, Channel 4, Hillbilly Television and Keshet UK and true-crime series World’s Most Evil Killers which has recently debuted on Sky PICK in the UK, outperforming its slot by up to 137% to become the highest-rated show on Sunday night at 10 PM in the last four years. In addition to Loaded, KI continues to deliver unique high-end scripted fare with season two of BBC One’s family drama The A Word as well as Prisoners of War India and The Paper.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020