Singapore – Mediacorp is boosting its digital magazine business with fresher, immersive content and more videos on its digital platforms across web, mobile and social. For female audiences in particular, its flagship fashion magazine Elle Singapore will devote greater coverage to cultivating personal style and achieving the success that comes with personal power.
Even as Elle Singapore continues to see a healthy demand for its print edition every month, its digital version is growing from strength to strength. Since its launch in October 2015, elle.sg has drawn an average of over a million page views and over 200,000 unique visitors monthly. Elle.sg’s extensive video line-up covers the entire spectrum of women’s interests including self-expression and body positivity and continues to see tremendous growth in viewership.
Mediacorp’s Style brand will also migrate most of its content to its digital portal styleXstyle as the brand increases its focus on a millennial audience with fresh fashion, beauty and wellness content. The April copies of Style and Style: Men magazines will be the last of their print editions but Style will publish special supplements in print throughout the year around weddings, timepieces, accessories and other areas that appeal to contemporary men and women.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020