London – Hat Trick International is set to debut a host of brand new formats at MIPTV, working with its partners at Hat Trick Productions and Plum Pictures to deliver globally-adaptable formats ranging from lively and original game shows to inspirational and informative reality series.
Originally produced by Hat Trick Productions for Channel 4 in the UK, where a 30 x 1 hour version is in production featuring Noel Edmonds as host, Cheap Cheap Cheap is an inspired collision of comedy and game show. The action takes place in a fictional convenience store and centres around a game show, hosted by Noel, playing the store owner, who invites pairs of contestants to win an increasing amount of money by correctly picking the cheapest of three similar items. Throughout the game, the shop’s eccentric staff offer the contestants advice, encouragement – and distraction, delivering a truly original show.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020