Amsterdam – International distribution and production company Rooftop Content Group will be unveiling an impressive slate of new programming at this year’s MIPTV 2017, including the docu-drama series The Great Arab Revolt and the sports documentary about Barça, Take The Ball. Pass The Ball.
Produced in Jordan by Spica Media Production and directed by Aseel Mansour and Roland May The Great Arab Revolt is a historically accurate dramatization which brings the time, place and pivotal events of the revolt to life and tells the tale of an upheaval whose ramifications continue to be felt across the Arab World, directly affecting the lives of every Arab.
Sharif Hussein bin Ali, a man of high stature drawing his lineage back to the Prophet Muhammad had come to believe that the Islamic Caliphate was in its final days and that a bleak future had become inescapable. His vision gave rise to what would come to be known as the Great Arab Revolt, a military and intellectual revolution to demand independence and freedom for Arabs and protect their identity, which laid the foundations for the ideology of Arab Nationalism that has survived to this day.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020