GMA drama series Hanggang Makita Kang Muli recently premiered in Peru making it the first Kapuso drama to air in Latin America. Acquired by PanAmericana Television SA, the GMA Afternoon Prime series went well on its pilot week with ratings almost twice of the program it replaced.
Meanwhile, GMA Worldwide Inc. (GWI) Vice President Roxanne J. Barcelona is glad to learn about Peru’s warm reception of the program. “We are proud and happy that the canned version of Hanggang Makita Kang Muli is enjoying a successful run on free TV in Peru. This is a first for GMA in Latin America,” she said.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020