CNN International, simply referred to as CNN, is a worldwide English language cable, satellite, IPTV and digital terrestrial television channel. The network will produce a short video featuring its journalist, anchor and reporter Richard Quest providing a personal welcome greeting prior to the event’s keynote sessions. Quest is the foremost international business correspondent at CNN International, and also the anchor of Quest Means Business where he gives expert analysis and commentary on the biggest business stories. Meanwhile, television screens displaying the CNN television channel will be streaming around the conference floor.
HITEC is the world’s largest and oldest hospitality technology exposition and conference brand, expanding internationally beginning with HITEC Amsterdam in 2017, and CNN is widely recognized as a leading resource for international news. The partnership between HFTP and CNN International ensures the visibility of both organisations at the industry event. HITEC Amsterdam also offers multiple sponsorship and advertising opportunities for exhibitors to increase impressions before and after the show. In addition to HITEC Amsterdam, in 2017 HFTP is producing the larger HITEC Toronto on 26–29 June and HITEC Dubai in Fall in partnership with Naseba.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 176 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020