ABC Commercial secures the chilling ’45 Serial Killers’
Australia – Ahead of MIPTV 2017, ABC Commercial has secured the rights for new factual series 45 Serial Killers – The World Wants to Forget. The chilling series delves deep into the minds and lives of the world’s most notorious killers, by combining fascinating back stories, personal accounts from those who met or knew a serial killer, and opinions from experts in criminology, medicine, and sociology, to reveal what led these people to commit such horrible crimes.
‘45 Serial Killers – The World Wants to Forget is compelling entertainment at its best. It’s the perfect combination of criminology and history that we’re sure will satisfy audiences globally who have an appetite for crime and factual programming’ said Tony Iffland – General Manager of Content Sales, ABC Commercial.The series is produced by Blizzard Road Productions, the team behind a raft of internationally successful factual series, and new ABC Commercial series Top Jobs for Dogs.
‘Working with ABC Commercial once again on 45 Serial Killers is a testament to our strong and ongoing relationship, as we continue to deliver exciting, quality programs to audiences globally,’ said Ray Pedretti, Executive Producer – Blizzard Road Productions.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020