Mumbai, India / New York, USA – Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) announced the launch of its Telugu movie channel, Zee Cinemalu on Dish and Sling TV in the US as a part of the popular Telugu pack. This launch brings the total tally of ZEE channels in the US to 37, making ZEE the biggest multi-cultural broadcaster in the United States.
Speaking on the latest addition to the ZEE bouquet, Sameer Targe, Business Head – ZEE Americas said, “Movies are an integral part of the lives of the Telugu audience and the stars of Telugu cinema are worshipped as demigods. The Telugu community in the USA is close to half a million strong and is growing at more than 10% every year. With the positioning of ‘Dil Pai Super Hit’, Zee Cinemalu offers a wide variety of movies from different genres with an aim to win the hearts of the Telugu audience.”
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,292 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 85 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020