Both channels will be available to viewers through Kwesé’s multi-platform offering including linear TV, mobile app, and web streaming services delivering premium entertainment to viewers anywhere, anytime, on any screen. Zee Bollymovies channel is available on Kwesé TV channel 155 while Zee Bollynova can be viewed on channel 150.
Speaking on the growth of Kwesé general entertainment offering, President and Group Chief Executive Officer of Econet Media, Joseph Hundah said, “As a new African broadcaster we want to ensure that our viewers have access to a diverse content offering that cuts across all programming genres. There is a strong appetite for premium Bollywood content on the continent, thus we are proud to offer these impressive channels on line-up as they provide engaging TV for the whole family to enjoy.”
Zee Bollymovies and Zee Bollynova will join Kwesé’s exciting channel mix which includes a full range of sports, actuality, news and kids content. Zee Africa had earlier launched Zee World in February 2015, followed by Zee Magic in October 2015 which are both premium, fully dubbed English and French channels respectively.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 45 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020