Mumbai, India / Johannesburg, South Africa – Continuing with its promise of bringing quality Bollywood entertainment to Africa, leading Indian content company, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) announced the launch of two new channels, Zee Bollymovies and Zee Bollynova which will broadcast on Africa’s new pay-TV network Kwesé TV.
With the promise of ‘Bollywood Magic’, Zee Bollymovies is set to captivate African audiences across the board with its award-winning Bollywood movies and series. The channel aims to become the number one destination for Bollywood on the continent, bringing the latest and best Bollywood entertainment to Africa. The other exciting new addition to the ZEE stable, Zee Bollynova promises to create ‘Memorable Moments’ with its offering of a fusion of general entertainment programming, showcasing the best telenovelas and food shows.
Sharing more details on the new launches, Mr. Harish Goyal, CEO of Zee TV Africa said, “ZEE is continuously striving to make further in-roads into the African continent. We have packaged our latest offerings, Zee Bollymovies and Zee Bollynova with content adapted to suit the African viewer. Both channels are customised and dubbed in English.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020