Mumbai, India / Johannesburg, South Africa – Continuing with its promise of bringing quality Bollywood entertainment to Africa, leading Indian content company, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) announced the launch of two new channels, Zee Bollymovies and Zee Bollynova which will broadcast on Africa’s new pay-TV network Kwesé TV.
With the promise of ‘Bollywood Magic’, Zee Bollymovies is set to captivate African audiences across the board with its award-winning Bollywood movies and series. The channel aims to become the number one destination for Bollywood on the continent, bringing the latest and best Bollywood entertainment to Africa. The other exciting new addition to the ZEE stable, Zee Bollynova promises to create ‘Memorable Moments’ with its offering of a fusion of general entertainment programming, showcasing the best telenovelas and food shows.
Sharing more details on the new launches, Mr. Harish Goyal, CEO of Zee TV Africa said, “ZEE is continuously striving to make further in-roads into the African continent. We have packaged our latest offerings, Zee Bollymovies and Zee Bollynova with content adapted to suit the African viewer. Both channels are customised and dubbed in English.”
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020