“Africa has become an increasingly important market given its size and the potential for expansion within the pay-TV industry. There is an appetite for quality lifestyle content, as proven by the success of our portfolio already in the market. Partnering with Kwesé allows us to invite new audiences from across the region to enjoy our world-class programming,” said Phillip Luff, Managing Director, UK & EMEA, Scripps Networks Interactive.
“Kwesé’s commitment to top quality premium content drives the way we go about acquiring channels and programming. This partnership allows us to extend our offering with content that is globally trusted and popular,” said Joseph Hundah, President and CEO of Econet Media.
For more information on the shows and the overall Kwesé offering, viewers can visit www.kwese.com. Scripps Networks Interactive currently broadcast channels Food Network and Travel Channel in Sub-Saharan Africa on DStv and Fine Living on StarTimes.
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 41 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 39 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020