Screen Australia has announced that 24 features, 5 online series and 2 high-end television projects will receive development funding, and 2 producers and 1 director will benefit from supported talent development placements, sharing a total of over $1 million in funding.
The extensive slate includes work from established talents such as Jocelyn Moorhouse, Leah Purcell, Vicki Madden, Rachel Perkins and Luke Davies alongside rising talents Sophie Hyde, Rodd Rathjen, Nicholas Verso, Abe Forsythe, Craig Silvey and Corrie Chen.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020