Singapore – CASBAA, the association for digital multichannel TV, content, platforms, advertising and video delivery in Asia, is pleased to announce its 4th OTT Summit, Asia’s OTT industry marquee annual event. A series of panels comprised of some of the region’s leading experts will explore in detail how traditional media is responding to the digital challenges of OTT.
“We are delighted to be returning to Singapore for the fourth edition of CASBAA’s OTT Summit,” said Christopher Slaughter, CEO, CASBAA. “While traditional media incumbents remain dominant, there’s no denying the growing impact of over-the-top (OTT) video services, and how they are transforming viewing habits throughout the region. We have been saying it for years, but it’s now increasingly apparent that OTT is truly a big part of pay TV’s future.”
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020