Singapore – Ooyala, a Telstra subsidiary and leader in video monetisation, today introduced its Ooyala Solutions Partner Program, through which technology and reseller partners can access and deploy a full set of technologies to modernize any video business at any stage, from a single partner. Providing everything from video production workflow technology, data-driven OTT solutions, robust monetization capabilities and rich analytics, Ooyala allows its reseller partners to go beyond traditional broadcast capabilities, push into digital and deploy more strategic and scalable next-generation video services for broadcasters and media companies around the world.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020