Tokyo, Japan– Having recently been crowned ratings champion for the third consecutive year in Japan (2014, 2015, 2016), coupled with the tremendous success of its scripted drama Mother which has received numerous offers from around the world and is a ratings success in Turkey as ANNE, Nippon Television Network Corporation (Nippon TV), the leading commercial broadcaster and network in Japan offering entertainment, anime, documentaries and news, announced that the company will be heading to MIP 2017 with five new formats.
The titles include two scripted formats which are based on successful Nippon TV dramas; Your Home Is My Business! (60 min eps.) and Lost ID (60 min eps.), in addition to three non-scripted formats, Meet Me There (60 min eps.), Ghostwriter To The Rescue (30 min eps.), and Grab The Chance (60 min eps). The announcement was made today by Mr. Atsushi Hatayama, President of International Business Development for the company, who also announced that given all of Nippon TV’s recent success the company will be moving to a new booth #P1F55 at this year’s MIP-TV.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020