Tokyo, Japan– Having recently been crowned ratings champion for the third consecutive year in Japan (2014, 2015, 2016), coupled with the tremendous success of its scripted drama Mother which has received numerous offers from around the world and is a ratings success in Turkey as ANNE, Nippon Television Network Corporation (Nippon TV), the leading commercial broadcaster and network in Japan offering entertainment, anime, documentaries and news, announced that the company will be heading to MIP 2017 with five new formats.
The titles include two scripted formats which are based on successful Nippon TV dramas; Your Home Is My Business! (60 min eps.) and Lost ID (60 min eps.), in addition to three non-scripted formats, Meet Me There (60 min eps.), Ghostwriter To The Rescue (30 min eps.), and Grab The Chance (60 min eps). The announcement was made today by Mr. Atsushi Hatayama, President of International Business Development for the company, who also announced that given all of Nippon TV’s recent success the company will be moving to a new booth #P1F55 at this year’s MIP-TV.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 73 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021