Spotted! is a gamification platform for advertising that has found success with Mediacorp Channel 8 and has raised significant funding on FundedHere, a Singapore-based equity-based and lending crowdfunding platform targeting start-ups in Southeast Asia and GreaterChina. Popsical – a company already taking pre-orders for the smartest and smallest karaoke on the Kickstarter platform. BeLive is a platform to connect people via live video. They have plans to run an island-wide event in search of the first live-streaming stars in 2017. Mentorica is a turnkey solution provider offering data analytics tools for retail stores to increase customer conversion via a 360° view of the customer. They have six pilot projects with retailers in Singapore and the Philippines.
Popular Chips is an analytics platform for Instagram influencers. They have worked with companies from RWSentosa, HBO, Turner TV, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Geox, Asics to Skin Inc and the company plans to launch a YouTube version of their Influencer Marketing Analytics platform and to enter the Chinese market sometime this year. Vostok VR is an award-winning Singapore-based 360/VR production studio, they have created more than 30 commercial and 360 art projects in Singapore and South-East Asia (working with MNCs, Media Agencies and Government Authorities). They will be launching their own VR app, based on Asia-themed cinematic content, for users this year.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020