“We are thrilled by the prospect of working with Laura. Her talents and huge experience are well known in the industry and we are honoured she has chosen to take her next steps with us,” says Fredrik af Malmborg, Managing Director at Eccho Rights.
“This is such an exciting time to join the team at Eccho Rights. As well as growing international sales of some amazing series, Eccho Rights is now building a formidable group of people with huge experience on the co-production side as well, and the future for bringing together international producers looks very bright!” adds Miñarro herself.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 69 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020