Sydney – Iconic animated shows including Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, Tom and Jerry and Scooby-Doo have found a new home in Australia, with the launch of Cartoon Network and Boomerang on Fetch TV. Turner’s two global flagship children channels will be available from January on the IPTV service.
Cartoon Network, Asia Pacific’s leading kids’ channel, is known for its unique brand of surprising humour and has been entertaining Aussie families for more than two decades. Aside from Ben, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, Fetch TV viewers will also be amongst the first to watch the channel’s new series Mighty Magiswords.
Meanwhile, Boomerang is the place for families who want to see new episodes of iconic cartoons such as Mr Bean, Inspector Gadget and Looney Tunes. It’s the perfect place for parents to enjoy familiar, premium programming together with their little ones.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020