London, UK– WildBrain, an online kids’ network with expertise in connecting content owners to advertisers through advertising video-on-demand (AVOD) platforms, announces a deal with Turner International to manage a number of Turner Kids YouTube channels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Latin America.
The agreement sees WildBrain extending the international exposure of key Turner brands. New local-language channels have already rolled out for The Powerpuff Girls and Adventure Time in the UK, Russia, Poland, Brazil and Spanish-speaking Latin America, with more languages following soon. The Amazing World of Gumball and Ben 10 will also be included, together with a selection of other Cartoon Network shows. The deal comes following a successful collaboration between Turner EMEA and WildBrain around LazyTown, which saw a number of local channels launched over the last year.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020