London, UK– WildBrain, an online kids’ network with expertise in connecting content owners to advertisers through advertising video-on-demand (AVOD) platforms, announces a deal with Turner International to manage a number of Turner Kids YouTube channels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Latin America.
The agreement sees WildBrain extending the international exposure of key Turner brands. New local-language channels have already rolled out for The Powerpuff Girls and Adventure Time in the UK, Russia, Poland, Brazil and Spanish-speaking Latin America, with more languages following soon. The Amazing World of Gumball and Ben 10 will also be included, together with a selection of other Cartoon Network shows. The deal comes following a successful collaboration between Turner EMEA and WildBrain around LazyTown, which saw a number of local channels launched over the last year.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020