Screen Australia announced $1.6 million in production investment funding for seven compelling documentaries through the Documentary Producer and Commissioned programmes. The projects include the first virtual reality (VR) film to receive production funding from Screen Australia’s documentary unit; an investigation into our growing obsession with vitamin supplements presented by YouTube star Dr Derek Muller; and a nature documentary about the secret sex life of prehistoric 16-legged spiders residing in the caves of Tasmania.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020