Karga Seven Turkey will be headed by Tamer Uner as President, Ozer Sata (former CEO of Mindshare Turkey) as CEO, and Todd Cohen (Karga Seven’s former EVP of Development) as Chief Creative Officer. Karga Seven Turkey will produce original content including scripted and factual television series, feature films, documentaries, game shows and branded content for mobile and digital platforms. While being tailored to the local market, the slate will also exploit opportunities for international co-productions. Global distribution of Karga Seven Turkey’s programming will be handled by Red Arrow International.
Jan Frouman, Chairman and CEO of Red Arrow Entertainment Group, said, “We are thrilled to call such a dynamic and successful company like Karga Seven our partner. Their expansion into Turkey is a perfect example of how Red Arrow is always keen to find new growth markets and opportunities to expand our creative network.”
Karga Seven Turkey will employ a 360° approach to production and development, drawing upon the talents of acclaimed international producers, directors, writers and animators, along with the most creative and innovative production team working in Turkey today. Karga Seven Pictures is led by Emre Sahin, Sarah Wetherbee, Kelly McPherson and Tracy Bacal. The production company is part of Red Arrow Entertainment Group and repped by CAA.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020