A further onstage judge representing the Asia region will be announced in February. Prior to the MIPFormats event, five finalists will be selected by a prestigious Short List Jury, comprised of some of the industry’s most renowned experts in format development, production and distribution. The panel will be chaired by Stephen Lambert, Chief Executive of Studio Lambert. Joining Lambert will be Noah Pollack, who recently joined all3media’s Lime Pictures as EVP Non-Fiction Programming, having previously been SVP Programming and Development at E!; Rachel Glaister, EVP, Press & Marketing at all3media International and Maria Silver, President of Optomen USA.
The winner of the MIPFormats International Pitch will be awarded a €5,000 cash prize by all3media International, plus a package worth €15,000 aimed at further developing the winning format to be ready to pitch to broadcasters. Submissions must be received before 17th February 2017. Producers and creators from around the world are today invited to enter their ideas for new and original, non-scripted entertainment formats for selection in the MIPFormats International Pitch Competition.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 179 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020