Paris – MIPFormats announces the judges for the 2017 MIPFormats International Pitch which will be backed by global partner all3media International, the distribution arm of the UK’s leading TV production group. MIPFormats is the only specialist conference for the international formats community, taking place in Cannes, France, on 1-2 April 2017, ahead of the MIPTV global entertainment content market.
Leading the jury will be senior executives from various all3media companies, including Nick Smith, SVP International Format Production at all3media International; Philipp Schmid, Creative Director/ Deputy Managing Director of Tower Productions (joint venture between the international media companies BBC Worldwide and all3media) and Layla Smith, EVP of Objective Media Group U.S. Between them, these companies have delivered a range of hit formats for the international market including Gogglebox, The Cube, Undercover Boss and Hollywood Darlings. They will be joined by Fabrizio Battocchio, Head of the Format Department at Mediaset RTI who is responsible for Factual Entertainment and Documentaries.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020